Bruce Daisley is obsessed with figuring out what makes a really great workplace. A Vice President EMEA for Twitter, he created the number-one business podcast in the UK, Eat Sleep Work Repeat, in his spare time.
On the podcast, Bruce interviews leading experts about how to fix our workplace and make work more enjoyable.
Recently, Bruce also published a new book based on his findings from the podcast. The book’s title is The Joy of Work, and it consists of 30 tips that cover a wide range of our modern office life.
If you are not entirely happy with the status quo at work and want to find out how to evolve your culture and start enjoying work more, this episode is for you.
- What made Bruce create the podcast and write the book
- The transformative power of laughter
- Why Bruce banned: “Half day today?” when someone goes home early from Twitter
- A few simple hacks that anyone can use to rewire their relationship to their job
- Why presuming that you have permission was the first thing that Bruce put in the New Work Manifesto
- What is the origin of #lovewhereyouwork
Listen to the interview in the player below, or on iTunes. If you like what you hear, please leave a review and it may be featured on a future episode.