We explore what she learned from over a century of existing science on high performance as well as from her original research that involved iconic organizations such as Southwest Airlines, the Apple Store and Starbucks.
In this interview, Lindsay and I discuss:
- What brought her to culture work
- What tactical and adaptive performance are, how they differ and why it’s so important that you balance both
- Total Motivation (ToMo) – what it is and why it can revolutionize the way you and your team work and what you can achieve
- New insights after publishing her book
- What’s next for Lindsay and her company, the Vega Factor
Listen to the interview in the player below, or on iTunes. If you like what you hear, please leave a review, and it may be featured on a future episode.