(In collaboration with BlueSky International)
The next edition of the Diploma for Professional Coaches and Mentors in Cyprus will launch in February 2018
The aim of the Diploma is to provide participants with the theory practice, toolbox, information, support and learning materials to build coaching skills with a business focus.
Our programme is accredited with the European Quality Award of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and is one of the first programmes in Europe with integrated individual coaching accreditation process.
The successful programme graduates will be awarded the EMCC European Individual Accreditation (EIA) at the Practitioner level.
See what programme participants have to say about the Diploma.
WHO IS IT FOR
- Business coaches who want a more thorough grounding in coaching methodology and general improvement of their coaching skills
- HR Directors or Training/OD Consultants who want to expand their knowledge and skills
- Psychologists and Occupational Psychologists specialising in assessment/development who want to enhance their coaching capacity
- Line Managers who want to coach more effectively as part of their management and leadership style
- Retiring executives who wish to add Executive Coaching to their portfolio of consultancy activities or to make it their main offering
- Aspiring coaches from a related professional background such as counselling, psychotherapy, teaching, business psychology etc.
The programme is addressed mainly to those of the above who are interested in obtaining formal, internationally recognised coaching credentials.
PROGRAMME STRUCTURE AND FORMAT
The Diploma for Professional Coaches and Mentors is a comprehensive programme and consists of:
- Three 2-day workshops
- Two individual coaching supervision hours with a professional coaching supervisor
- Sixty hours of coaching practice (approximately 30 hours during the workshop and 30 hours in the workplace)
- Active work in small groups
- MasterMind Groups
- Observed coaching sessions
- Individual study and reflection learning
- Individual guidance and support in completing the required portfolio and fulfilling the requirements of the EMCC EIA accreditation
On successful completion of the programme, including assessment of practice and portfolio, successful participants will be awarded the Diploma for Professional Coaches and Mentors as well as the EMCC EQA Practitioner standard.
Upon completion of this programme, the participant will gain:
- A sound understanding of the theory and practice of coaching
- Highly developed self-awareness and awareness of impact on clients
- Competence and confidence using advanced coaching capabilities in a business environment
- An integrative understanding of their own unique approach to coaching – putting their “signature” on their coaching practice
- A close network of coaches who will have journeyed alongside each other on the course – for support and learning.
- An internationally recognised coaching accreditation